VALUES DRIVE BEHAVIORS.
Culture is a collection of behaviors.
Whether working here or in the field, we will work safely.
- Continually training ourselves and our employees.
- Talking about it daily through tool-box talks, meetings and
- Looking out for each other.
- Ensuring the safest possible work environment for the benefit of all employees.
We put ourselves in the shoes of our customer and seek to exceed their expectations.
- Working to make our customers’ jobs easier.
- Our actions will earn the trust of our customer, whether that’s the end-user of our products or any other stakeholder in this business (fellow employee, supplier, shareholder, community).
- Delivering a quality product with a sense of urgency in the process of doing so.
- Seeking to keep things simple.
In all that we do, we’ll do what’s right.
- Speaking truthfully regardless of the situation.
- Assuming ownership of our personal roles and responsibilities.
- Supporting each other in our efforts to achieve corporate and personal goals.
- Seeking self-awareness of our strengths and weaknesses with a relentless pursuit of improvement.
We’re passionate about what we do and will always seek ways to do it better.
- Embracing change when proven to be appropriate.
- Developing new ideas with an emphasis on thorough research and timely completion.
- Seeking to be the technical leader in our field.
- Being diligent in the management of company resources.
Faith & Family
we value faith and family.
- Supporting each other during times of personal struggle.
- Celebrating with each other in times of success.
- Keeping a proper perspective as we aggressively pursue our corporate goals.
- Seeking direction from God as we manage the resources He’s entrusted us with.