Values Drive Behaviors.
Culture is a Collection of Behaviors.
Whether working here or in the field, we will work safely by:
- Continually training ourselves and our employees;
- Talking about it daily through tool-box talks, meetings and in conversation;
- Looking out for each other;
- Ensuring the safest possible work environment for the benefit of all employees.
We put ourselves in the shoes of our customer and seek to exceed their expectations by:
- Working to make our customers’ jobs easier;
- Knowing that our actions will earn the trust of our customer, whether that’s the end-user of our products or any other stakeholder in this business (fellow employee, supplier, shareholder, community);
- Delivering a quality product with a sense of urgency in the process of doing so;
- Seeking to keep things simple.
In all that we do, we’ll do what’s right by:
- Speaking truthfully regardless of the situation;
- Assuming ownership of our personal roles and responsibilities;
- Supporting each other in our efforts to achieve corporate and personal goals;
- Seeking self-awareness of our strengths and weaknesses with a relentless pursuit of improvement.
We’re passionate about what we do and will always seek to do it better by:
- Embracing change when proven to be appropriate;
- Developing new ideas with an emphasis on thorough research and timely completion;
- Seeking to be technical leaders in our field;
- Being diligent in the management of company resources.
Faith & Family
We value faith and family by:
- Supporting each other during times of personal struggle;
- Celebrating with each other in times of success;
- Keeping a proper perspective as we aggressively pursue our corporate goals;
- Seeking direction from God as we manage the resources He’s entrusted us with.