New Sales Manager for Central Gulf Coast Region
posted: February 16, 2021
Edgar Arreaza – Technical Sales Manager.
Kice announced today the appointment of Edgar Arreaza as its Regional Sales Manager, based out of Houston, TX. In this role, Arreaza will be responsible for the oversight of sales throughout south Texas and south Louisiana territories, providing support for this customer base for the diverse product lines offered by Kice.
Arreaza is a graduate of the University of Houston. Arreaza joins Kice with over 11 years of experience with Houston Service Industries and Atlas Copco in various engineering and sales roles.
“We are excited to welcome Edgar to Kice Industries, he will be a great asset for us as we support our customers in this region”, said Marshall Bird, Vice President of Sales, Kice Industries. “We look forward to him building strong partnerships with customers in this region.”
Edgar Arreaza – Personal side
- Father of a beautiful 1-year-old daughter and a baby boy that is due August 2021.
- Houston resident since 2001
- Hobbies: actively playing baseball and soccer, teaching my daughter to play soccer, cooking, fishing, and golf.
- Favorite Musical Artists: I love all music and concerts, it’s hard to select favorites but here is a few: Simon Dias, Johnny Cash, Metallica, Cold Play, Bob Marley
- Hometown: Maturin, Venezuela