- Air Pad Bin Bottoms
- Air Power Units
- Bran Finisher
- Centrifugal Fans
- Diverter Valves
- Dust Ducts
- Baghouse Filters
- Kice PD Blowers
- Pre-Assembled Modular Systems
- Rotary Drum Screener
- Speed Spout
- Vane Feeders
Sanitary CI Series with Quick-Clean RotorRail
The Sanitary CS Series with Quick-Clean RotorRail is a rotary valve for metering, feeding and airlock applications.
Features and Benefits
- 304 or 316 stainless steel valve housing, cast in North America, ensures superior housing solidification and metallurgy; eliminates pits and dimples where contaminants could accumulate
- Product contact surfaces of the housing, and all rotor surfaces, are a No. 4 finish
- Tool-less, single-step access to rotor and internal surfaces; simplifying cleaning, validation, and inspection.
- RotorRail™ feature maintains rotor and endplate alignment during dis-assembly; ensures fast and accurate rotor and endplate re-alignment during re-assembly.
- Run-Clean™ features include: angled surfaces, rounded edges, and factory-applied internal coatings to reduce material buildup in the housing during operation.
- Available in 7 heights, from 10”H to 44”H; and 7 square-flange sizes from 6” to 18”.
- CNC-machined components and housing provide precision tolerances; eliminates axial shaft movement, extends maintenance cycles.
- Outboard bearing design protects bearings in high-temperature and high-PSIG applications; removes bearings from direct path of damaging contaminants.
- Easily manages pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG.
- Excellent performance in applications up to 500°F.
- 8-vane rotor with beveled tips and sides.
- 304, 304L, 316, 316L, or 2205 cast stainless steel valve housing.
- No. 4 finish on internal product contact surfaces of housing, and all rotor surfaces.
- Interior coatings: hard chrome, tungsten, nickel, and epoxy.
- Rotor types: closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, adjustable-tip, and Teflon®-coated.
- Adjustable rotor tips: hardened steel, stainless steel, and bronze.
- Shaft seal types: glandless Teflon® shaft seal, and packing gland.
- Valve housing vent ports.
- Round flange design.
- 6-vane, 10-vane, or 12-vane rotor.
- Custom drive packages.