- Air Pad Bin Bottoms
- Air Power Units
- Bran Finisher
- Centrifugal Fans
- Diverter Valves
- Dust Ducts
- Baghouse Filters
- Kice PD Blowers
- Pre-Assembled Modular Systems
- Rotary Drum Screener
- Speed Spout
- Vane Feeders
Kice Industries has some of the most experience in the pneumatic systems business, meaning we’re continually perfecting our methodology of dust collection and dust control. Our milling machines are some of the most advanced and efficient in the industry. Kice also puts a priority on the engineering and construction of Centrifugal Fans (aka Industrial Fans).
Our fans serve industries where they must run around the clock, continually delivering high performance under tough conditions. Kice Centrifugal Fans operate in plants where downtime is unacceptable and plant efficiency is critical. It was with this in mind that Kice developed and has continually refined its line of Centrifugal Fans, which offer exceptional value and longevity to customers around the world.
Kice fans are designed specifically for applications such as pneumatic conveying, dust control, and air stabilization. While Kice fans continue to evolve to meet customer needs, certain advantages remain constant. Heavy-duty, sanitary, food grade construction, custom fan design, total systems design, after-sale service, and parts inventory are top priorities with everything Kice Industries builds. Customers can expect the highest quality construction and most innovative designs when it comes to our centrifugal fans, milling machines, and every other product from Kice.
PDF Dimension Sheets
- FC ARR 9FB
- FC ARR 9F
- FC ARR 9
- FC ARR 4
- FA ARR 9F
- FA ARR 9FB
- FC Performance Charts
- FA Performance Charts
THROUGH OUR EXPERIENCE
Many companies build fans and many engineers apply them, but few companies have the experience and ability to combine these functions and truly serve their customers’ needs. Kice Industries believes that designing pneumatic systems is as much an art as it is a science. Textbooks and professors can provide a strong foundation. However, decades of experience in the field has taught Kice how to handle each special set of circumstances properly, accurately, and efficiently.
Three standard bases are available for Kice Centrifugal Fans. The Arrangement 9FB is a cost-efficient yet durable base that is capable of handling motors up to 40hp. For motors 50hp and larger, the Arrangement 9F is the base of choice. Both have motor rails for easy belt tensioning and sanitary, heavy-duty welded construction. Kice also offers an Arrangement 4 base which is a direct drive assembly.
Kice FC Fans, are the workhorses of Kice’s Centrifugal Fan product line. The straight radial blade fan wheels in Kice FC Fans are suitable for airstreams with heavy dust loads. A variety of fan wheel options also allow Kice FC Fans to handle heavy product loads when the application requires it. Kice FC Fans are general service fans that provide maximum versatility and reliability. Kice FC Fans handle air volumes up to 50,000CFM with static pressures up to 20”wc.
Kice FCW Fans have the same features as the Kice FC Fans, but are designed with narrow width blades that can operate at higher speeds and static pressures. Kice FCW Fans are designed for negative pressure pneumatic conveying systems. Each FCW Fan is specifically engineered to satisfy each application’s set of requirements. This customized approach provides customers with highly efficient solutions to their complicated pneumatic conveying needs.
Kice FA Fans feature an airfoil (sometimes called backward inclined) fan wheel that is designed to handle dust-free air streams. Typically installed on the clean air side of a baghouse filter, FA Fans are more efficient and quieter than other fan designs. The FA Fan is a non-overloading fan in terms of horsepower. It should only be used in clean air applications to avoid any damage to the fan.
- Sanitary Bases are standard on Kice Centrifugal Fans. Upon close inspection, one will notice the open structure and lack of indentations and crevices on the base. Continuous welds are part of the standard design for Kice Centrifugal Fans, which adds rigidity, minimizes surface area for dust build-up, and allows easy access for cleaning around the fans when needed. Heavy-duty construction starts with square tubing bases rather than sheet metal type bases, which are commonly used by other centrifugal fan manufacturers.
- Multi-Louver Damper provides fine adjustment control in the field for pneumatic systems.
- Cleanout Doors provide access to the interior of the housing.
- Safety Guards are designed to not only provide more protection to personnel in the vicinity, but are built strong enough to last for the life of the fan without incurring significant damage. Mesh-type openings are provided for viewing and for sanitation purposes.
- Shaft and Bearing diameters exceed centrifugal fan industry standards in both size and quality. Proper bearings from leading manufacturers are selected for each fan.
- Fan Drives are heavy-duty, off-the-shelf v-belt drives designed with a minimum 1.5 service factor.
- Drain Plugs are useful in outdoor applications.
- Fan Wheels balanced at Kice prior to shipment is standard operation. Each wheel is dynamically and kinetically balanced using state-of-the-art equipment. Each Kice Centrifugal Fan is also thoroughly tested prior to shipment to check any potential motor problems.
- Materials of Construction include mild steel painted with Kice quality equipment enamel or stainless steel. Other materials and/or coatings are available upon request.
- Spark Resistant Designs are available for applications where combustible vapors are present.
- Versatile Orientation is standard on all Kice Fans. The discharge direction can be changed to discharge up, down, horizontal or midway between each direction. Motors may be mounted left or right of the shaft depending on field requirements.
- Vibration Isolation Sleeves and Pads protect Kice Centrifugal Fans from the vibrations surrounding it. They also protect surrounding equipment that may be sensitive to energy being dispersed from the fan.
- Discharge Weather Shields allow air to exhaust during operation and keep inclement weather out of the fan during downtime.