- Air Pad Bin Bottoms
- Air Power Units
- Bran Finisher
- Centrifugal Fans
- Diverter Valves
- Dust Ducts
- Baghouse Filters
- Kice PD Blowers
- Pre-Assembled Modular Systems
- Rotary Drum Screener
- Speed Spout
- Vane Feeders
V/R Round Filter
Kice offers round and square filters with either PneuJet or VenturiJet cleaning systems for air volumes up to 12,000 CFM. Model numbers are as follows:
VR Series – VenturiJet Round
Kice VenturiJet Filters – While Kice believes that the medium pressure PneuJet system is the most effective means of providing continuous bag cleaning, the Kice VenturiJet system remains a practical solution as well. Using high pressure – 80-100 PSIG – plant air, venturies are used to induce additional air into the air stream that is cleaning the socks. Coupled with Kice’s attention to proper bag spacing, Kice VenturiJet filters have the ability to operate just as efficiently as most other medium pressure filters.
R Series – PneuJet Round
Kice PneuJet Filters – Our medium pressure cleaning system, PneuJet, uses no venturis, but discharges the full volume of cleaning air directly into the bags. Since this does not depend on venturi induction of additional air volume, the PneuJet method obtains equal bag cleaning impact with much less air pressure – in the 10-12 PSIG range. This system can operate from a Kice air power unit (blower package), thus eliminating the need to use high pressure plant air. This eliminates the potential problems of oil and water contaminating the inside of filter bags.
PDF Dimension Sheets
Kice QuikShip is a dedicated parts and service team located in Wichita at the main office. An extensive inventory of parts is kept on hand for same day shipment.
Kice QuikShip can be reached toll free at 877-289-5423.
The CR Filter utilizes a high static fan that is mounted to the cleaning mechanism. The cleaning mechanism rotates directly on top of the filter bags providing continuous cleaning action. By resting direction on top of the tube sheet all of the air is flushed directly through the bags.
Custom Features – Available for Customized Applications
- High Air Inlets were pioneered by Kice. Located high on the housing, this feature reduces updrafts and the potential problem of dust being suspended in the filter. High air inlets are applied to most general dust control applications.
- Cyclonic Inlets are used on round filters that are filtering air streams with a large amount of product. The cyclonic action that occurs inside the filter directs dust into the hopper and out of the filter.
- Kice Electric Control Boards provide skip sequential cleaning of bags. Boards are mounted in NEMA rated enclosures. All pre-assembled Kice filters are wired complete prior to shipment.
- Rated Explosion Panels are available whenever the application requires them. The number of panels are determined by the specific product and the size of the filter. Vent ducts are also available for venting through exterior walls.
- Top Bag Removal is an option on most Kice filters. Two methods of access are available. The first is with a removable “lid” and an access platform around the top of the filter. The second method is a walk-in clean air chamber.
- Access Doors
- Access Platforms
- Port Hole Sight Glasses
- Bolt-On Access Door
- Filter Media
- Some other custom features available are the Weather Enclosures and Level Indicators.